- How was Ms. Bolte Taylor's stroke like you own?
- How was it different?
- How was your treatment/rehab different from Ms. Bolte Taylor's? Do you think the type of treatment she endorses would have worked for you? Why or why not?
- Do you think this would be a good book for a recent stroke survivor or their family? Why or why not?
- What did you learn from this book?
- What would you like your healthcare/rehab professionals to know from this book? Do you think this is an appropriate book for healthcare workers?
- Who did you feel was the intended audience of this book?
- Summarize (or at least think about) the theory behind this book. How do you know? Do you feel this book is scientific/factual or intended as a memoir?
- If you were to write a book about your experiences, what would you tell people? OR What would you want people to learn from your experience?
- What would you like to read/watch next? (Movies are ok, too.)
1 week ago