Monday, October 6, 2008

NEW BLOG!

ok, I've been pondering this all weekend, and I've decided to go for it. This blog is for all those stroke support group members who choose to stay informed this way. I also welcome all the wonderful people I've met online who have either had a stroke or are a caregiver of someone who's had a stroke or just want to learn more about stroke. WELCOME AND PLEASE STOP BACK BY!!

Rachel
Facilitator of a stroke support group located in the hills of Arkansas
(I'm going to choose to keep the name of the town private.)

3 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

wow. black is bleak. . .may need to change. . .thoughts?

Wheelie said...

No probs with black. Easier to read

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you did this Rachel and glad to hear that you live in Arkansas. I am going to add a link to my Blog with this new Blog of yours so I can follow your Posts and make my comments count. Thank you Rachel, your new friend Lori in Massachusetts